IPA Section Ireland are delighted to launch the new IPA Website and IPA App today, at our Half Yearly Meeting in Athlone.
The new Website and App have been created by a professional IT provider, in consultation with the IPA Website & App Development Sub – Committee.
The new site will be more professional, streamlined, and will provide a number of additional features for our members:
- A new Members Only area which will allow access to an IPA Supplies online shop, where you can view items, pay securely online, with a back-end order processing system used by the Supplies Secretary, David O’ Donoghue.
- New Online Forms – editable application forms for activity and travel grants, with more to follow soon.
- A news/communication feature which will channel all website posts to the new IPA App – which will push these new notifications to your device, with no requirement for the message to be channelled through various personnel in IPA.
- Members can select notifications specific to their Region/Club.
- IPA Accommodation will be migrated into the system, and when online (4 weeks), members will finally be able to book IPA House and Killarney Apartment online.
- Facility to allow for online membership application forms, with e-signatures for deduction mandate, which will vastly reduce administration and speed up the new membership application process.
To access the App, please first ‘Register for Website’ and when IPA Office have approved your request (you must be an IPA member), you can use these credentials to log into the App. Please ensure that you go to the ‘Notification Settings’ in the App and allow ‘push notifications’. You will then automatically receive updates as they are sent out from IPA Ireland.
Should you have any suggestions for improvements or additional features, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servo Per Amikeco,